Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the mponline. Through this post today, I am going to give you all the information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For Navik DB 50 Post Vacancies : MP Online . So if you want to get Indian Coast Guard department government job on a good post in the year 2020, then this post today is going to be very important for all of you. In this post, I will give all of you complete information Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020, education qualification, salary, application fees and selection process. So you guys will read this post carefully and you will get all the links related Indian Coast Guard Job Vacancy in the last of the post. If you like the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Job opportunity, then definitely share it with your friends.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For Navik DB 50 Post Vacancies, Details 2020
|Organization name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the post||Navik DB|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Starting Dates||30 November 2020|
|Last Date||07 December 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Education Qualification 2020
- Candidates who are going to apply for this Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020 those once must complete their 10th Class from any recognized university or institution in india.
Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Age Limit 2020
- On 01-04-2021
- Applicant’s age 18 to 22 years.
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 apply online Form 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Salection Process 2020
- The higher official the Indian Coast Guard will hire the candidates based on –
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-up
- Height : Minimum height is 157 cms.
- Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas
- Chest : Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Medical Examination
|Top 5 Government Jobs Today|
|SSB 1522 Tradesman Posts Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|SSC GD Constable 84,000 Posts recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|CISF 37000 Constable Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Bihar Regimental Centre Relation Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|Sarva Shiksha abhiyan recruitment 2020||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Examination Center
|Examination Centre||States Candidates Domicile|
|Noida||Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.|
|Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura.|
|Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Union Territory of Puducherry|
|Vishakhapatnam||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Union Territory of Daman & Diu and Dadra Nagar Haveli|
|Kochi||Kerala, Lakshadweep and Karnataka|
Indian Coast Guard Salary [ Indian Coast Guard Pay Slip ]
- The higher authorities of the Indian Coast Guard is going to pay candidates –
- Pay as per rules Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-.
- Pay & Allowances : Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level – 3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
- Promotion : Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale 47600/- (Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Application Fees 2020
- General/OBC Category : Free
- Females All Category : Free
- SC/ST Category : Free
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan.
Indian Coast Guard List of Documents
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Two copies of application form.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste / EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- ID Proof
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
- The written examination will be of objective type.
- The Question Paper Language will be Hindi and English Both.
- 80 Questions will be asked in the Examination.
- The Time Duration Will be 60 min for the Exam.
- The Question paper will be consist on the subject Quantitative aptitude, Mathematics, General Science, General English, General awareness (Current affairs & General Knowledge) & Reasoning (Verbal & Non verbal).
- There will be a composite paper of 12th standard.
- There is No negative marking.
- After Clearing Written exam PFT will be conducted and if candidates clear PFT then he will be selected for Medical Examination.
Indian Coast Guard Job Requirement
- Cook : They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
- Steward : They would be required to serve food in the Officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
Indian Coast Guard Apply Online
- Once go through the official website
- Now the Indian Coast Guard official home page will appear on the screen
- Then go to the recruitment section
- Now downlode the official notification
- Next,read all the details very clearly
- Then click on the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020 online application form link
- Noe start to fill all your required details
- Then attach all the necessary document
- Once recheck all the details
- Noe pay the appliance fee through the web mode
- Then click on the submit button
- Next,take a tough copy of the appliance form and use it in future reference.
Interested candidates can ( Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 ) submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Important Links 2020
|Indian Coast Guard Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Coast Guard Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||CLICK HERE|
“All the eligible candidates For this Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020 can submit your application forms before the end date 2020. Here we clearly explained all the details about this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For Navik DB 50 Post Vacancies : MPONLINE.CO.IN . So once you check the whole page of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 and clarify doubts. Moreover ,online registration links will be available soon.”
Note :– All information in this post about Indian Coast Guard Jobs is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 online apply Form 2020, please visit only the official website of Indian Coast Guard related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
Thank You Friends, Please Share This Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Post Your All Social Media Groups